找回密码
 注册
查看: 2366|回复: 0

Signal change direction of life /Hundun grass

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-24 08:42:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Signal change direction of life
Hundun grass

Somebody told me that I couldn’t be rich if I carry on working for somebody or even for government. I treated it as a signal that at last changed my life channel.

Everyday the God send us some signals that could change the direction of our life. We can catch it or not depends on our heart is ready for it or not. Two elements make up one’s fate. One is fatality, another is life channel. We can do nothing about fatality, for it is fixed by our previous deeds. What we could do is only focus on our life channel If we what to have a bright life in the future. Stars will always turning around it’s orbit if no out force act upon them. As a matter of fact, everything in the universe will follow the same way if itself won’t want to change or other factors won’t interfere it.

Everyone wish for a healthy, wealthy, free, and happy life. The question is how to reach it. Now there are three ways. 1. Always alter the direction of life just like eagles flying above the ground change their wings for the rabbit running in the fields. 2. Know as much more as possible about the meaning of life, the meaning of time, the meaning of space, the meaning of the God. 3. Try every means to join the people whose frequency of life structure is same as yours.

Where can we find out the answers? You can go to Jesus. You can go to Buddha. You can go to Islam. You can go to Taoism. You can go to scientist or some other doctrines and theories. They can help you a lot. But the core of life lies upon the God and the God’s systems. So the best way of realizing our ideal is go directly to the God. Only this way lead us to a prosperous life.

Now there is another problem arise in our head. How can we go directly to the God? How can we know the God’s system and the way the system works?

The answer is here, go inside of MEDITATION KINGDOM OF LIFE. It’s called 生命禅院 in Chinese. Here you can find out all the answers about The God and the God’s systems, the meaning of life, the meaning of time and space and so on. Also, you can find many love-trust people inside of it.

People all over the world who like to come and join MEDITATION KINGDOM OF LIFE will be sincerely welcomed by the people who has already inside of 生命禅院
This short article is written especially for our brother Xianshan grass(仙山草)。

2006-5-5 Harare
楼主热帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|生命禅院

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:55 , Processed in 0.059359 second(s), 15 queries .